Thanks for contacting us with your party request. This is what happens next:
- For routine parties, we will respond back to you quickly after verifying the master calendar. Routine requests include:
- Birthday parties during normal hours
- Parties with no more than 25 adults attending
- For a larger group or a non-routine request, we will need to contact the Board for approval. A non-routine request would include:
- The Wood Acres annual end of school party which closes down the pool to members
- A party held outside of normal pool hours which will involve having lifeguards on duty
- Any party over 25 adults which could impact the membership
- The pool manager will arrange payment with you for your party up front. It’s handled through Membersplash so it’s logged as a payment in your account and the guest fees will be added in for use at your party.
- The day of the party, please update your guest list and pay for any extra guest credits you may use.