Scroll to top
- They know what their budget is. In the P&L there is a section for income and a section for expenses.
- Their coaching is the highest expense. If they carry a team of 300 or so they will have enough money to handle all of their expenses.
- If their team is less than that, either their coaching needs to be less money or they need to cut back on expenses
- Gear is a money maker for them. If they make $2000 per season on it that helps with their budget.
- Concessions is another source of revenue. The income from concessions can be counted:
- Pep Rallies
- All expenses for concessions are counted as one item for the pool.